10 Mbụ Ụbọchị ekike Atụmatụ maka Men
We’ve all met people when not looking our best. We’ve met new neighbors when mowing the lawn. We’ve met a new coworker on the day when we drip coffee on our shirt. Dị ka okwu na-aga, we only get one chance to make a first impression. We will, Otú ọ dị, see our neighbors and coworkers probably more than we want. A date is different. Mbụ, there is no guarantee that you will get the opportunity for another date. Nke abụọ, she is going to care much more about your appearance than your neighbor or coworker. Echegbula, ezie. I’m here to help with 10 Mbụ Ụbọchị ekike Atụmatụ maka Men.
1. Dress to the formality level of the event. Ọ bụrụ na ihe fọrọ nke nta ọ bụla ọzọ nwoke na ụlọ oriri na ọṅụṅụ ga-yi a egwuregwu jaket, you shouldn’t show up without one. It’s much easier to dress down on the fly than dress up if you find yourself underdressed.
2. Ejiji dabara na ihu igwe. Let’s say you have dinner plans and after dinner your date suggests walking down the street for dessert. Ị chọrọ ka a kwadebere.
3. Eyi mma akpụkpọ ụkwụ! No flip flops or tennis shoes…unless you are at the beach or playing tennis. Women love shoes and they will notice yours.
4. Ígwè gị uwe elu. We may not notice (ma ọ bụ na-elekọta) ma ọ bụrụ na anyị Chiefs na-edetịa, Ma ọ ga-yikarịrị mara (ma na-elekọta).
5. Eyi ihe na-dabara nke ọma. The fit of your clothes is more important than the brand, style or anything else. For those of you tempted to wear a super tight shirt…emela…dị nnọọ emela…
6. Eyi ihe ị na-na-na-na ala. Especially if you tend to get nervous on a first date, -enye onwe gị otu obere ihe na-echegbu onwe banyere.
7. Wear a belt and make sure it matches your shoes. Ọ na-eme gị ekike anya zuru ezu karị,.
8. Get nzaghachi. Ask your roommate, enyi, coworker or someone you trust about your outfit. You don’t have to let them dress you, ma, nanị na-arịọ ma ọ bụrụ na ị na-ele OK nwere ike inyere gị si.
9. Unu na-eyi ihe ọ bụla kwa oké ma ọ bụ flashy. You don’t have to dress like your grandfather, but you don’t want your clothes to be a distraction. But at the same time…
10. Bụrụ onwe gị! Women love confidence. Wear something that expresses your personality.