10 First Date Outfit Tips ho Men
We’ve all met people when not looking our best. We’ve met new neighbors when mowing the lawn. We’ve met a new coworker on the day when we drip coffee on our shirt. Toy ny hoe mandeha, we only get one chance to make a first impression. We will, na izany aza, see our neighbors and coworkers probably more than we want. A date is different. Voalohany, there is no guarantee that you will get the opportunity for another date. Faharoa, she is going to care much more about your appearance than your neighbor or coworker. Aza manahy, aza. I’m here to help with 10 First Date Outfit Tips ho Men.
1. Dress to the formality level of the event. Raha saika ny olona hafa rehetra ao amin'ny trano fisakafoanana iray dia manao fanatanjahan-tena palitao, you shouldn’t show up without one. It’s much easier to dress down on the fly than dress up if you find yourself underdressed.
2. Manao akanjo izany mba hifanaraka amin'ny toetr'andro. Let’s say you have dinner plans and after dinner your date suggests walking down the street for dessert. Te-ho vonona.
3. Manao tsara kiraro! No flip flops or tennis shoes…unless you are at the beach or playing tennis. Women love shoes and they will notice yours.
4. Ny vy ny lobaka. We may not notice (na ny fikarakarana) raha ny akanjo dia ironed, fa izy no tena mety filazana (sy fitsaboana).
5. Manao zavatra izay mifanaraka tsara. The fit of your clothes is more important than the brand, style or anything else. For those of you tempted to wear a super tight shirt…aza…fotsiny aza…
6. Manao zavatra izay efa zatra sy mahazo aina. Especially if you tend to get nervous on a first date, manome ny tenanao tsy zavatra iray mba manahy.
7. Wear a belt and make sure it matches your shoes. Dia manao ny akanjo mijery feno kokoa.
8. Get feedback. Ask your roommate, namana, coworker or someone you trust about your outfit. You don’t have to let them dress you, fa mangataka fotsiny OK ianareo raha mety hanampy anao avy.
9. Aza manao na inona na inona loatra na sehatra. You don’t have to dress like your grandfather, but you don’t want your clothes to be a distraction. But at the same time…
10. Mijanòna ho ianao ihany! Women love confidence. Wear something that expresses your personality.