10 Pele Date seaparo seo Tips bakeng sa Men
We’ve all met people when not looking our best. We’ve met new neighbors when mowing the lawn. We’ve met a new coworker on the day when we drip coffee on our shirt. E le re o tsoela, we only get one chance to make a first impression. We will, leha ho le joalo, see our neighbors and coworkers probably more than we want. A date is different. First, there is no guarantee that you will get the opportunity for another date. ea bobeli, she is going to care much more about your appearance than your neighbor or coworker. Seke ua tšoenyeha, leha ho le joalo. I’m here to help with 10 Pele Date seaparo seo Tips bakeng sa Men.
1. Dress to the formality level of the event. Haeba hoo e ka bang mong le e mong monna e mong a a reschorenteng tla apere ea lipapali baki, you shouldn’t show up without one. It’s much easier to dress down on the fly than dress up if you find yourself underdressed.
2. Apara ho amoheloa ea meteo. Let’s say you have dinner plans and after dinner your date suggests walking down the street for dessert. U batla ho ka lokisoa.
3. Aamir Khan e ntle lieta! No flip flops or tennis shoes…unless you are at the beach or playing tennis. Women love shoes and they will notice yours.
4. Tšepe hao hempe. We may not notice (kapa e sa tsotelle) a rona ha a lihempe ba ironed, empa o ile a tla ka etsahala hore e tsebiso (le ho hlokomela).
5. Aamir Khan ntho e lumellana hantle. The fit of your clothes is more important than the brand, style or anything else. For those of you tempted to wear a super tight shirt…se ke oa…feela se ke…
6. Aamir Khan ka selo seo o sebelisoa ho ya le ho phutholohile. Especially if you tend to get nervous on a first date, fa u le nngwe ka tlase ntho e ho tšoenyeha ka.
7. Wear a belt and make sure it matches your shoes. E etsa hore hao seaparo sheba ho feta feletseng.
8. Fumana maikutlo. Ask your roommate, motsoalle, coworker or someone you trust about your outfit. You don’t have to let them dress you, empa ke feela ho botsa haeba u sheba OK ka u thusa tsoa.
9. U se ke ua apara na le ntho e feteletseng kapa e flashy. You don’t have to dress like your grandfather, but you don’t want your clothes to be a distraction. But at the same time…
10. E-ba uena! Women love confidence. Wear something that expresses your personality.