夫妻難免一路上遇到的通信打嗝, 無論他們是新約會或慶祝十年一起. These missteps are difficult to maneuver and require conscious efforts from both partners. Remembering the following tips will prove helpful in those eventual disagreements:
1. 避免了靜音處理: 女人和男人都是犯了這個戰術, and it’s incredibly dangerous and destructive. Shutting down is essentially shutting your partner out, and that’s not beneficial to addressing the real issues at hand. As hard as it may seem, 用你的話，以顯示你的感情, and don’t be afraid to get specific. 記得, 合適的人是怎麼回事關係的麻煩與您合作, 不要用你的感情彈藥對付你.
2. 不要假設: 類似靜音處理, 假設讓你的伴侶的意見出來的另一個例子, and it’s simply not fair to either person. You may assume that his short responses mean he’s lost interest, but he may just have a lot going on at work. If you don’t ask and rely instead on your imagination, 你沒有得到真相, 你很可能為自己設定了在年底更大的爭論.
3. 恭維良好的行為: 如果你覺得你的伴侶是不是顯示你盡可能多的感情和以前一樣, try bringing it up in a complimentary way through suggestion. “I really love your hugs,“和, “我想念你的清晨短信,” are both non-threatening examples of encouraging the actions you desire. 這邊走, 你會得到你的觀點與各地的任何非難的語言.
4. 擁有自己的感情: 男人和女人都是感性, but they tend to show those emotions in completely different ways. A woman may cry, and a man may fume. Both are valid emotional responses, and both belong to the person who feels them. Rather than telling your partner, “你讓你覺得自己很蠢,“這是一個指責的聲明, 說明你的感情的佔有欲音, 並提供解釋.
例如, “我感覺自己傻，當你做了愚蠢的金發女郎笑話”是小於議論, “you always make me feel stupid.” The first statement also gives your partner a chance to explain himself and lets him know the real source of the issue.
5. 保持積極的態度: 這是一個惡棍, 我知道! It’s so easy to get angry or say things you don’t mean. Do your best to stay positive and work toward resolving the issue healthily. 肯定, things are going to blow up sometimes. That’s a normal part of two people sharing their lives together. Just remember to stay mindful of the reasons you’re together in the first place, 並把重點放在維持了債券.