10 Okokuqala ethungwayo Tips Umhla for Men
ukubuyekezwa: Dec. 27 2017 | 2 min ukufunda
We’ve all met people when not looking our best. We’ve met new neighbors when mowing the lawn. We’ve met a new coworker on the day when we drip coffee on our shirt. Njengoko isitsho njalo, we only get one chance to make a first impression. We will, nokuba, see our neighbors and coworkers probably more than we want. A date is different. Ekuqaleni, there is no guarantee that you will get the opportunity for another date. Isibini, she is going to care much more about your appearance than your neighbor or coworker. Ungaxhalabi, nangona. I’m here to help with 10 Okokuqala ethungwayo Tips Umhla for Men.
1. Dress to the formality level of the event. Ukuba phantse wonke omnye umntu le venkile uya enxibe ibhatyi, you shouldn’t show up without one. It’s much easier to dress down on the fly than dress up if you find yourself underdressed.
2. Nxiba ukulungelana imozulu. Let’s say you have dinner plans and after dinner your date suggests walking down the street for dessert. Ufuna ukuba ilungiswe.
3. Nxiba izihlangu intle! No flip flops or tennis shoes…unless you are at the beach or playing tennis. Women love shoes and they will notice yours.
4. Iron isambatho sakho. We may not notice (okanye inkathalo) ukuba iihempe zethu kusonjululwa, kodwa yena uya kuphinda isaziso (kunye nokhathalelo).
5. Nxiba into ucingisisa kakuhle. The fit of your clothes is more important than the brand, style or anything else. For those of you tempted to wear a super tight shirt…musa…ukwenza nje…
6. Nxiba into zisetyenziswa yaye bekhululekile. Especially if you tend to get nervous on a first date, uzinike into enye ngaphantsi moss.
7. Wear a belt and make sure it matches your shoes. Oku kwenza isinxibo sakho khangela epheleleyo.
8. Fumana ingxelo. Ask your roommate, umhlobo, coworker or someone you trust about your outfit. You don’t have to let them dress you, kodwa becela ukuba ujonga Kulungile ngamana luncedo.
9. Musa banxibe nantoni ngokugqithisileyo kakhulu okanye neekepusi. You don’t have to dress like your grandfather, but you don’t want your clothes to be a distraction. But at the same time…
10. Yiba nguwe! Women love confidence. Wear something that expresses your personality.